The #Hashtag Files Podcast – With Courtney Sjoberg
Episode 2: How Social Media Became My Job & An Instagram Lesson
Educating on Social Media and Hashtags is a business that found me and a business that I would NEVER have been able to guess 5 years ago that I would be doing! After starting my first blog www.foodcourtt.blogspot.com I learned a LOT about growing a platform and how social media could supercharge your growth and reach to the right people online.
Hashtag Lesson Of The Day:
1. It does NOT matter where you put your Hashtags. You can use Hashtags in the first comment OR the caption, it is purely based on preference!
2. Use 30 Hashtags EVERY time on Instagram & change them up ALL up weekly and at least 20 of them up DAILY!!
3. Hashtags are NOT good for targeting and growth on Facebook
4. Most people don’t take the time to research their hashtags and they are attracting in their competition instead of their ideal clients. Doing the research and picking better hashtags can produce better results on Instagram.
5. Stop using “black hole” hashtags on Instagram that have 500k+, uses!
Want to learn more about my Hashtags and how teaching others about Social Media became my job? Tune into the episode, down below!
LISTEN NOW 👇🏼 👇🏼 👇🏼
Help Spread The Word On She Social & The #HashtagFiles Podcast – Pin This On Pinterest